We are sorry if your product arrived damaged or some items are missing.
We want our products to always meet the expectations of our customers. However, if you have found that our product is defective, please file a complaint with us. We will try to resolve your problem as soon as possible.
1. Order number (it will be available on the website in the “My account – orders” panel, or in the email confirming your order).
2. Your personal details: first and last name, telephone number and e-mail address as well as the address where the defective product is located.
3. Detailed description of the defect / failure of the product.
4. Photos or videos accurately showing the defect / failure of the product.
ATTENTION! If any of the above is missing, we will unfortunately have to close your complaint without considering it, and ask you to complete the information.
It is also a good idea to include the following with your complaint:
5. Damage report filled out for the courier/transport company if the damage happened in transport and was noted as such. Such additional information accelerates the complaint handling process.
** Unfortunately, if we do not receive additional information from you within 14 days, we will have to reject your complaint In certain cases, a complaint may be rejected by us. In this case, you will receive an email explaining the reasons for such a decision.
Please note that if you object to our decision, the 14-day deadline does not apply - we will respond to your objection as soon as possible.
Once you have received a positive decision regarding your complaint, we will make every effort to resolve it as soon as possible. If reasonably possible, we will first offer you a reduction in the price of the product, or repair or replacement. If this is impossible or excessively expensive, we may offer you cancellation of the purchase contract or replacement of the product.